Chicago's O'Hare Airport
© Brenda Tharp
One way is through BetterPhoto.com's famed online digital photography school. Another way is to attend the photographic event of the year: The 2007 BetterPhoto Summit Photography Conference. This weekend photography seminar takes place September 29th and 30th, 2007, in Chicago. The intensive weekend photo seminar promises inspiration, information, and interaction between BetterPhoto's professional instructors and conference participants. And you can get on-the-spot feedback on your work - from a professional photographer!
Program highlights include: instructor seminars, live critiques, professional panel discussions, photography equipment demos, networking lunch, and photographer's Showcase Theater. Presentations cover topics such as:
Landscape photography, portrait photography, vacation photography, basic and advanced Photoshop, black and white photography, basics of exposure, Photoshop techniques, advanced composition, capturing the moment, panorama photography, Photoshop retouching, Photoshop burn and dodge tools, digital photography workflow, fashion photography, how camera meters work, visual design elements, creating depth in pictures, adding motion for impact, fill flash and low light photography, and photographing children. For specifics, see the photography conference program.
Presenters include such BetterPhoto's pro instructors, including Brenda Tharp, Lewis Kemper, George Schaub, Sean Arbabi, Jennifer Wu, Ibarionex Perello, Josh Anon, Susan and Neil Silverman, Bruce Smith, Robin Nichols, Vik Orenstein, Todd Morrison, and Gregory Georges.
Share photos and learn photography at BetterPhoto.com:
- Photo Sharing: See how to get an online photo sharing gallery.
- Check out BetterPhoto's options for Web sites for photographers!
- Online photo courses: BetterPhoto is the world leader in photography education online. For an online photo workshop, see our professional photography courses online. Also review the online photo workshop listings.
- See the inspiring online photo galleries of BetterPhoto's professional photographer instructors.
- professional feedback on your work with critiques by a professional photographer.